This JBJS Combined Subspecialty CME Activity: Hip, September 2018 consists of the following CME activities:
1. Subspecialty CME Activity
Articles and assessment questions from the January through June, 2018 issues of The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc. designates this enduring internet CME activity for 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
2. Webinars on Demand
- Managing Osteoarthrtis: Moving from Volume to Value
- Surgical Approaches to Hip Replacement: What Does the Evidence Say?
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc. designates each on-demand webinar CME activity for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
3. JBJS Reviews CME Activities
- Measurement Properties of Patient-Reported Outcome Measures Used in Patients Undergoing Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review
- The Impact of Advanced Age on the Outcomes of Primary Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty for Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Review
- Abductor Tendon Tears of the Hip
- Mobile Messaging Communication in Health Care: Rules, Regulations, Penalties, and Safety of Provider Use
- Cemented Compared with Uncemented Femoral Fixation in the Arthroplasty Treatment of Displaced Femoral Neck Fractures: A Critical Analysis Review
- Perioperative Considerations to Reduce Infection Risk in Primary Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Reduction of Blood Loss by Tranexamic Acid Following Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: A Meta-Analysis
- Total Femoral Replacement as a Salvage Operation for the Treatment of Massive Femoral Bone Loss During Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Diabetes and Hyperglycemia in Lower-Extremity Total Joint Arthroplasty: Clinical Epidemiology, Outcomes, and Management
- Fixation Options Following Greater Trochanteric Osteotomies and Fractures in Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review
- Optimal Multimodal Analgesia Treatment Recommendations for Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Critical Analysis Review
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc. designates each journal-based CME activity for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.