This JBJS Combined Subspecialty CME Activity: Shoulder and Elbow, September 2018 consists of the following CME activities:
1. Shoulder and Elbow Subspecialty CME Exam
Articles and assessment questions from the January through June, 2018 issues of The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc. designates this enduring internet CME activity for 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
2. Webinars On-Demand
- Proximal Humerus Fractures: Improving Outcomes Amid Uncertainty
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc. designates each on-demand webinar CME activity for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
3. JBJS Reviews CME Activities
- Complications Following Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair and Reconstruction
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injuries of the Elbow in the Throwing Athlete
- Mobile Messaging Communication in Health Care: Rules, Regulations, Penalties, and Safety of Provider Use
- Outcomes of Anatomic Total Shoulder Arthroplasty with B2 Glenoids: A Systematic Review
- Arthroscopic Treatment of Labral Tears: A Critical Analysis Review
- Management of the Mangled Upper Extremity: A Critical Analysis Review
- Outcomes Following Peripheral Nerve Transfers for Treatment of Non-Obstetric Brachial Plexus Upper-Extremity Neuropathy
- Humeral Stem Loosening Following Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Cannabinoids in the Management of Musculoskeletal Pain: A Critical Review of the Evidence
- Team Approach: Upper-Extremity Numbness
- Treatment of Adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulder: A Critical Analysis Review
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc. designates each journal-based CME activity for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Activities are available for 1 year following the date of posting. You will receive CME credit for any of the activities you complete.